the daniel johnson piano studio
Technique. Artistry. Excellence.
The Piano Studio is owned and operated by Australian Pianist and Pedagogue, Daniel Johnson.
The Studio offers specialised services in the following areas:
- Intermediate to Advanced Piano Instruction, specialising in Grades 3 - LMUSA +
- Beginner to Advanced Music Theory (Including AMUSA, LMUSA Counterpoint, and Musicology)
- Piano for Leisure, Collaborative and Classical Piano Syllabi (AMEB)
- Competition coaching (Eisteddfod's, National and International Piano Competitions and Awards)
- Audition preparation (Competitions, Tertiary Admission, School Scholarships)
- Professional Accompanying (All levels, including AMUSA & LMUSA, and Tertiary/Post Tertiary accompanying)
- Rural, Skype and digital multimodal teaching/distance education
- Highly qualified in the four major examining bodies within Australia (AMEB, ABRSM, Trinity/Guildhall, ANZCA)
Guidelines for acceptance:
- Admissions to the studio are only done via successful audition. This audition covers aural skills and general musicianship.
- The studio does not accept beginners or students who have been learning for less than 12 months.
Please note that due to limited availability, no new admissions are being accepted for 2022. please enquire through website for 2023